Here's How to Get a Unique Cheap Latte in Mississauga This Weekend
Do you like tea lattes?
Starbucks just released some very unique tea lattes that are exclusive to Canada, and a major discount is happening for anyone who wants to try one (or more - no judgement) of them this weekend.
Four Teavana tea lattes are now on Starbucks Canada's menu:
- Rooibos tea latte - a nutty and honey blend from South Africa
- Black tea latte - malty and sweet blend from India, Kenya and Sri Lanka
- Matcha tea latte - vegetal and smooth blend from Japan, China and Korea
- Blossoming rose tea latte - your choice of microground tea base, customized with layers of rose, rhubarb and strawberry notes, and a pink sugar sprinkle
All of the lattes are made out of whole-leaf microground tea, which is basically tea that's ground extra fine so you get all the flavours of the tea leaf.
The drinks are also "lightly sweetened with cane sugar and your choice of steamed milk for a complex tea flavour and a light, creamy finish," says Starbucks Canada.
How do you get the discount?
From March 2-5 from 3-6 p.m. at participating locations while supplies last, you can order a grande of one of these four tea lattes for half off. That's right - a 50 per cent discount on these new lattes. They've been released in Canada first, so we're the first country to try them.
Find a Starbucks near you here.
Photo courtesy of Starbucks Canada
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup
- Starbucks Introduces Brand New Drink in Canada Only
- Here's When Starbucks is Bringing Back the Pumpkin Spice Latte in 2018
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Mississauga
- Starbucks Holiday Drinks are Back in Canada
- Premium Lattes and Espressos from Tim Hortons are Coming to Mississauga