Here's How to Get a Really Cheap Dessert in Mississauga
Good news, just because it's cold doesn't mean we have to give up the luxuries we enjoy when it's warm.
One of those luxuries being frozen yogurt.
Luckily, during the holiday season, Second Cup and Pinkberry are acknowledging this.
It's been a little over a year since it was announced that Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt would be coming to Second Cup cafes across the country.
And now, the two companies are offering a deal you won't want to miss.
For a limited time, until Dec. 31, Second Cup customers can buy a small Pinkberry frozen yogurt with toppings for only $5.
Pinkberry Second Cup locations in Mississauga are as follows.
Heartland Towne Centre - 5985 Mavis Rd.
Credit Valley Hospital - 2220 Eglinton Ave. W.
Mississauga Market Place - 4553 Hurontario St., Unit E-2
This offer is only available at participating locations.
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup