Here's How to Get a Really Cheap Dessert in Mississauga
Good news, just because it's cold doesn't mean we have to give up the luxuries we enjoy when it's warm.
One of those luxuries being frozen yogurt.
Luckily, during the holiday season, Second Cup and Pinkberry are acknowledging this.
It's been a little over a year since it was announced that Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt would be coming to Second Cup cafes across the country.
And now, the two companies are offering a deal you won't want to miss.
For a limited time, until Dec. 31, Second Cup customers can buy a small Pinkberry frozen yogurt with toppings for only $5.
Pinkberry Second Cup locations in Mississauga are as follows.
Heartland Towne Centre - 5985 Mavis Rd.
Credit Valley Hospital - 2220 Eglinton Ave. W.
Mississauga Market Place - 4553 Hurontario St., Unit E-2
This offer is only available at participating locations.
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- A new school is set to be built in Mississauga
- Toddler dies after being struck by car at apartment complex in Mississauga
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- More than 220,000 Ontarians sign petition urging province to reconsider plan to reopen schools