Here's How to Get A Free Meal at Mandarin Soon
One of the most popular buffets in Ontario is doing something special to celebrate its 40th anniversary.
Mandarin will be giving all Canadian citizens a free buffet meal at any location this Canada Day.
All you need to bring is proof of Canadian citizenship on July 1. Customers will also receive complimentary soft drinks, tea and coffee in addition to their meal.
Starting in July for a limited time, Mandarin will also be introducing its “Celebrate Canada” menu featuring a selection of nationally-inspired food favourites, like Poutine and Maple Barbecued Ribs.
“On behalf of my entire family, our staff and franchise partners, I would like to share our gratitude to Canada and our loyal customers for 40 successful years in this great country,” says James Chiu, the President and Co-Founder of Mandarin Restaurant Franchise Corporation. “The support we have received since day one has truly changed our lives and we are very proud to be Canadian. We are honoured to give back and say, ‘Thank You!’ to Canadian citizens with a free meal this Canada Day.”
The free buffet will start from 12:00 pm until 8:30 pm, and will be served on a first come first serve basis.
Proof of citizenship that will be accepted includes a Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, or Canadian Citizenship Card.
Cover photo courtesy of Mandarin’s Facebook
- City Decides Whether or Not Canadian Citizenship is Necessary to Sit on a Committee
- Proposed New Canadian Citizenship Oath Acknowledges Indigenous Peoples
- Do You Need to be a Canadian Citizen to Serve on a Mississauga Committee?
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Canadian Passport Ranked One of the Most Powerful in the World