Here's How to Get A Free Meal at Mandarin Soon
One of the most popular buffets in Ontario is doing something special to celebrate its 40th anniversary.
Mandarin will be giving all Canadian citizens a free buffet meal at any location this Canada Day.
All you need to bring is proof of Canadian citizenship on July 1. Customers will also receive complimentary soft drinks, tea and coffee in addition to their meal.
Starting in July for a limited time, Mandarin will also be introducing its “Celebrate Canada” menu featuring a selection of nationally-inspired food favourites, like Poutine and Maple Barbecued Ribs.
“On behalf of my entire family, our staff and franchise partners, I would like to share our gratitude to Canada and our loyal customers for 40 successful years in this great country,” says James Chiu, the President and Co-Founder of Mandarin Restaurant Franchise Corporation. “The support we have received since day one has truly changed our lives and we are very proud to be Canadian. We are honoured to give back and say, ‘Thank You!’ to Canadian citizens with a free meal this Canada Day.”
The free buffet will start from 12:00 pm until 8:30 pm, and will be served on a first come first serve basis.
Proof of citizenship that will be accepted includes a Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, or Canadian Citizenship Card.
Cover photo courtesy of Mandarin’s Facebook
- Mandarin announces plan to close buffet and stop eat-in service
- Mandarin restaurants to reopen without buffet service
- Mandarin location in Mississauga temporarily closed for renovations
- City Decides Whether or Not Canadian Citizenship is Necessary to Sit on a Committee
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is considering limiting the amount of food citizens can bring into Canada
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga