Here's how to get a free Harvey's burger in the GTA after you get vaccinated
Get a shot, get a burger.
Local residents are doing their part getting vaccinated and now Harvey’s, working with the Ontario Health Team, wants to reward those who are helping us get through this COVID-19 pandemic.
The Harvey’s RV is back on the road throughout June and July and will be stopping in at pop-up vaccination clinics across the Greater Toronto Area to hand out free burgers and drinks to those getting a dose.
“Our health officials say the best shot we have at combating COVID-19 is ensuring as many Canadians are vaccinated as possible,” said David Colebrook, President of Harvey’s Canada. “Giving out free Harvey’s burgers is our way of saying thank you to those who are doing their part at keeping everyone safe.”
Already had your shot? Unable to make it out to a clinic? You can still get a free burger as well by claiming one of the $250,000 worth online.
Followers just have to share their vaccination selfie outside the vaccine centre of a photo of them holding their record card with #CanadasBestShot and tag Harvey’s on social media.
Followers can also comment or reply to a Harvey’s social post sharing their Best Shot story as to why or who they are getting vaccinated for. Eligible entries will then receive a direct message from Harvey’s with a unique code to use online or on the Harvey’s app.
To find out where the Harvey’s RV will be heading to a pop-up location near you, follow Harvey’s on Instagram at @Harvey’s and/or Twitter at @HarveysCanada for updates.
- Harvey's and Bauer are teaming up to fight the spread of COVID-19
- Harvey's, Swiss Chalet offering front-line workers 50 per cent off amid pandemic
- First Japanese Fusion Restaurant Coming to Port Credit in Mississauga
- Ontario school board group calls for teachers to get vaccinated over spring break
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga