Here's How Tim Hortons Is Celebrating National Coffee Day In Mississauga
Tim Hortons is celebrating national coffee day this weekend at participating restaurants across the country.
Consumers who visit a participating restaurant on September 28 and 29 and use the mobile app to place their order will receive a free Tims Rewards with eligible purchase--there’s a limit of one per day per order.
Tim Hortons serves approximately five million cups of coffee a day and has been serving Canadians for the last 55 years.
Over that time, they have never changed their recipe, and every Tim Hortons location across the world uses the same one--currently only three employees that know what it is.
“With over two billion cups of coffee sold every year and with 80 per cent of all Canadians visiting a Tim Hortons restaurant every month, we wanted to reward our loyal guests with something special on National Coffee Day. There’s no better place for coffee lovers to celebrate our favourite day of the year than at a Tim Hortons and we want to reward Canadians who love coffee just as much as we do,” said Mike Hancock, Chief Operating Officer, in a news release.
The promotion is intended to thank customers for their loyalty to the iconic chain.
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Ford ousts Tory legislator from caucus after anti-lockdown letter
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out