Here's How Tim Hortons Is Celebrating National Coffee Day In Mississauga
Tim Hortons is celebrating national coffee day this weekend at participating restaurants across the country.
Consumers who visit a participating restaurant on September 28 and 29 and use the mobile app to place their order will receive a free Tims Rewards with eligible purchase--there’s a limit of one per day per order.
Tim Hortons serves approximately five million cups of coffee a day and has been serving Canadians for the last 55 years.
Over that time, they have never changed their recipe, and every Tim Hortons location across the world uses the same one--currently only three employees that know what it is.
“With over two billion cups of coffee sold every year and with 80 per cent of all Canadians visiting a Tim Hortons restaurant every month, we wanted to reward our loyal guests with something special on National Coffee Day. There’s no better place for coffee lovers to celebrate our favourite day of the year than at a Tim Hortons and we want to reward Canadians who love coffee just as much as we do,” said Mike Hancock, Chief Operating Officer, in a news release.
The promotion is intended to thank customers for their loyalty to the iconic chain.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Major phone scam affecting Mississauga; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Mississauga woman celebrating huge $1 million lotto win
- You Can Get Free Coffee at Tim Hortons in Mississauga All Week
- Canadians Pick Their Favourite Coffee and the Results are Surprising
- Something Good is Coming to Loyal Tim Hortons Customers
- Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee Over the Holidays in Mississauga
- Some Big Changes Are Coming To Tim Hortons Locations in Mississauga