Here’s how New Era Real Estate helped a family afford their dream home
Selling a home is all too often a complicated (and expensive) affair, and with so many brokerages out there, it can be hard to decide who you want to sell with.
That's why one brokerage in particular aims to take the complexity out of the equation - and leave you with thousands more in your pocket.
New Era Real Estate has been making a name for itself as a full-service brokerage servicing much of the GTHA, including Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Orangeville, Hamilton, Niagara, Guelph, Georgetown, Oakville, Milton, Burlington, Durham, and York.
What sets them apart? Instead of the 2.5% commission fee most brokerages charge, New Era only charges a simple flat fee of $5,900, and you don't pay a cent until your property is sold.
Founder John Martino says one of their most successful sales was for a family that wanted to buy a certain property, but found it was a little out of their price range.
"New Era listed and sold their house, saving them $30,000 in commission - and since the buyer was unrepresented we removed the cooperating commission, saving our homeowners an additional $36,000 and giving them the boost they needed to buy their dream home,” Martino said.
“Needless to say, they were very happy.”
Here's a quick comparison showing how much you can save with New Era, based on the price of your home:
New Era's full, high-quality service leaves nothing out. When you sell your home with New Era you get market analysis, professional photography of your property, a variety of selling strategies, home preparation, a robust marketing/advertising campaign, schedule showings and buyer qualification, negotiation, and much more. More information is available here.
New Era's agents and brokers are all fully licensed, have years of experience, and are paired up with sellers based on the city/area they specialize in, ensuring they can provide the best service possible.
“We are not a private selling platform, we are a full-service start to finish brokerage, handling everything you expect from a traditional brokerage but with extra benefits," Martino said. "Sellers are not locked into contracts, no cooperating commission if sold to an unrepresented buyer, nothing paid up front, and of course our simple flat fee of only $5,900, no matter the price of the property.”
Interested in learning more and taking the first step towards that new property you've been eyeing? Book your free (no obligation) listing appointment with New Era by visiting newerarealestate.ca/contact, calling 416-508-9929, or emailing info [at] newerarealestate [dot] ca.
New Era Real Estate - We Sell, You Save!
- New Era Real Estate Saves Family Over 70 Thousand in Commission Fees
- New Era Real Estate is the Brokerage Built with the Homeowner in Mind
- Here’s how much you can save when you sell with New Era Real Estate
- Here's how one real estate brokerage is saving people thousands
- How to save on commission while selling your house
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases