Here’s how much you can save when you sell with New Era Real Estate
With so many real estate brokerages in the GTHA, it can be a daunting task trying to choose which one to sell your house with.
However, one brokerage in particular is continuing to set itself apart from the competition: New Era Real Estate.
New Era Real Estate is an established, full-service brokerage that services much of the GTHA, including Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton, Oakville, Milton, Burlington, Durham, and York.
What sets them apart? New Era charges a simple flat fee of $5,900 every time instead of the 2.5% commission that you can expect from many other full service brokerages — saving you much more money in the process.
Here’s a quick comparison showing how much you’d save with New Era, based on the price of your home:
Book a free (no obligation) listing appointment with New Era here: newerarealestate.ca/contact, or call 416-508-9929.
On top of that, New Era doesn’t lock its clients into a contract — you don’t pay a cent of the fee until your property has been sold, so you can be confident the brokerage is doing all it can to get your home sold and offer you the best customer satisfaction.
It’s all part of New Era Real Estate’s mission: To prioritize long-term relationships with its clients over short-term profit.
“We think of real estate as building relationships, and not focusing on commission. We want to focus on the relationship and become your brokerage for life; that’s our goal,” said founder John Martino.
“We’re built for the seller, and that’s simply who we want to take care of.”
New Era’s full, high-quality service leaves nothing out. When you sell your home with New Era you get market analysis, professional photography of your property, a variety of selling strategies, home preparation, a robust marketing/advertising campaign, schedule showings and buyer qualification, negotiation, and much more.
New Era’s agents and brokers are all fully licensed, have years of experience, and are paired up with sellers based on the city/area they specialize in, ensuring they can provide the best service possible.
New Era Real Estate has been going strong since it was established, even during the uncertain times of the COVID-19 pandemic, thanks to their ongoing safety protocols.
Ready to sell? Book your free (no obligation) listing appointment with New Era here: newerarealestate.ca/contact, call 416-508-9929, or email info [at] newerarealestate [dot] ca.
- New Era Real Estate is the Brokerage Built with the Homeowner in Mind
- New Era Real Estate Saves Family Over 70 Thousand in Commission Fees
- Here’s how New Era Real Estate helped a family afford their dream home
- Here's how one real estate brokerage is saving people thousands
- New Era Real Estate saving people thousands in commission during these unpredictable times
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- PHOTOS: What the old Tim Hortons building in Mississauga look like now
- 'No longer considered peaceful': Arrests made following protest in Mississauga and Brampton
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Three hot spot areas in Mississauga have the highest COVID-19 positivity