Here’s How Much Real Estate Prices Have Jumped by in Mississauga Over the Last Five Years
Over the years buying a house has gotten harder and harder. As noted in a previous insauga article, one reason for this is prices remaining high.
In fact, according to a recent Zoocasa blog post, home price increases have been quite normal over the past few years throughout North America in general.
But just how much have home prices jumped in Mississauga over the past five years?
According to the blog post, prices have jumped by 66 per cent.
On the list of the top 10 cities with the biggest price changes, Mississauga outranked San Jose, and Toronto.
On the other hand, a few cities that have seen minimal price changes over the past five years include Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, and Quebec City.
As a result of increasing real estate prices, and incomes not keeping pace with these increases, the housing affordability issue, according to the report, has become a major problem in Canada, the U.S., and Mexico.
These numbers, according to Zoocasa, were revealed in a recent Point2Homes report that analyzed real estate prices over the last five years in North America’s 83 largest cities.
Infographic is courtesy of Zoocasa.
- Mississauga House Prices Jumping Faster Than House Prices in Toronto
- Here’s How Much Mississauga Home Prices Have Risen in 5 Years
- Some Troubling Numbers Regarding Home Ownership in Mississauga
- How Are Real Estate Prices Doing This Month in Mississauga?
- Huge Spike Seen in Mississauga Housing Prices Over the Past Decades