Here’s How Hot It’s Going to Feel This Weekend in Mississauga
It's no secret that, so far, this summer has been a scorcher (not that we're complaining, especially after last year's ho-hum weather).
Residents were blitzed with heat warnings on Canada Day weekend and the following days, and although no official heat warning is in effect right now, recent forecasts released by The Weather Network indicate that this weekend is going to be a hot one.
According to The Weather Network, Mississauga residents can expect it to hit 29 degrees tomorrow (Saturday, July 14) with a chance of thunderstorms. While 29 isn't too bad, it looks like it'll feel like a scorching 40 degrees.
Sunday will be even hotter, with temperatures reaching 31 degrees (and feeling more like 38).
The heat will persist into the week, with thunderstorms possible on Monday and Tuesday.
So even if no heat warnings are issued, residents should note that it's going to be a hot weekend and take steps to stay hydrated.
Also (and it should go without saying), be sure not to leave children, vulnerable people or pets inside hot vehicles.
Enjoy the heat!
- Thunderstorms, heat and humidity expected in Mississauga's weekend forecast
- It's Going to Be a Hot and Humid Weekend in Mississauga
- Heat warning in effect this weekend leading into next week in Mississauga
- Heat warning: Mississauga's in for another scorcher
- Heat warning in effect for Mississauga this weekend
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases
- 32-hour all night marathon vaccination event coming to Mississauga with special guests