Here's Everything You Need To Know About Mississauga's Food Festival Happening This Week
There will be a halal food festival this Friday and Saturday at Celebration Square.
The Mississauga Halal Food Fest is a must-attend annual event that is organized for food and entertainment lovers of various cultures across the region of Peel and GTA.
The festival will start at 5 p.m on June 14 and end at 11 p.m. On June 15, the festival will start at noon and end at 11 p.m. The festival is free to attend.
Canada’s top food industry players will be delivering halal products and services for attendees. There will also be food stalls from various Middle-Eastern and South-Asian restaurants.
The event will showcase other stalls that will display ethnic specialties such as clothing, jewelry and handicraft items.
There will be more than 40 vendors at the festival and performances by local artists.
The several special performances by local and celebrity artists will take place during the course of the event.
The Mississauga Halal Food Fest is the only halal food festival in the GTA. The festival aims to provide a mainstream platform that helps businesses grow while enabling communities to engage and access the fast-growing halal food demands in Mississauga and the GTA. The event also tries to educate people about the benefits of halal food.
Photos courtesy of Mississauga Halal Food Fest
- Thousands Expected at Major Food Festival in Mississauga This Weekend
- Massive Food Festival About to Kick Off in Mississauga
- Here’s How Many Trendy Food Vendors Will Be at Japan Festival Canada in Mississauga
- Huge Asian Night Market and Food Festival Coming to Mississauga
- Huge Food and Entertainment Festival Coming to Mississauga Soon
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Police investigating dead body found in park in Mississauga
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl