Here's All of the Bus Disruptions and Road Closures for the Sikh Khalsa Parade
The Sikh Khalsa Parade will be taking place today, May 5, in Malton. Over a thousand people attend the event and will be walking from Sri Guru Singh Sabha, located on 72820 Airport Road, to Gurudwara Malton Sikh Temple, located on 9 Carrier Drive. There will be a few roads closed and bus disruptions due to the event.
Those who are not participating should note that it might be more difficult to make your way around Mississauga.
So, here is a list of all the road closures that will take effect on May 5 from 1 p.m to 6:30 p.m:
- Finch Ave W closed eastbound from Westmore Dr to Humberline Dr
- Humberline Dr closed northbound from Finch Ave W to Humberwood Blvd Humberwood Blvd closed northbound from Humberline Dr to Morning Star Dr
- Morning Star Dr closed eastbound from Highway 427 S to Airport Rd
- Morning Star Dr closed eastbound from Humberwood Blvd to Highway 427 S Westmore Dr closed from Carrier Dr to Finch Ave W Sunday, May 5, 2019
Many buses will take alternate routes. This will be in effect on May 5 from 11:30 a.m to 8 p.m. Here is a list of those buses:
- MiWay 7 Airport
- MiWay 11 Westwood
- MiWay 16 Malton
- MiWay 22 Finch
- MiWay 42 Derry
- MiWay 107 Malton Express
- Toronto Transit Commission 36 Finch West
- Toronto Transit Commission 52 Lawrence West
- Toronto Transit Commission 96 Wilson
- Toronto Transit Commission 927 Highway 27 Express
For a full list of how these bus changes affect you, click here.