Here's a Look at the Food Available at the CNE This Year
The CNE is almost here to close out the summer, and the food being offered this year looks to be the best yet.
The CNE, also known as the EX by many Mississaugans, will be offering many new additions to its menu, including a $6 menu!
The ‘Under $6 in the 6’ will be available at the newest food destination in Bandshell Park. The park has up to 30 different types of menu choices.
The CNE released its Top 10 “Six” Picks including:
- Al Pastor Taco
- Homemade Beef Patty
- Mini Arancini Rice Balls
- Baha Pollo Taco
- Soft Pretzel
- Jerk Tofu Skewer
- Baha Cauliflower
- Italian Sausage Hotdog
- Deep-Fried Mars Bar
Here’s a look at some most popular items from the CNE:
The CNE will start on August 16 and runs until September 2.
Are you excited to try some of the CNE’s new food items?
Photo courtesy of the CNE Instagram
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga