Here's a Look at the Food Available at the CNE This Year
The CNE is almost here to close out the summer, and the food being offered this year looks to be the best yet.
The CNE, also known as the EX by many Mississaugans, will be offering many new additions to its menu, including a $6 menu!
The ‘Under $6 in the 6’ will be available at the newest food destination in Bandshell Park. The park has up to 30 different types of menu choices.
The CNE released its Top 10 “Six” Picks including:
- Al Pastor Taco
- Homemade Beef Patty
- Mini Arancini Rice Balls
- Baha Pollo Taco
- Soft Pretzel
- Jerk Tofu Skewer
- Baha Cauliflower
- Italian Sausage Hotdog
- Deep-Fried Mars Bar
Here’s a look at some most popular items from the CNE:
The CNE will start on August 16 and runs until September 2.
Are you excited to try some of the CNE’s new food items?
Photo courtesy of the CNE Instagram
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Some snow is in the forecast for Mississauga