Here’s a Look at Mississauga’s First Baby of 2018
Although a lot of people probably expect their lives to change in 2018, major change started very early for one lucky Mississauga family.
Trillium Health Partners recently announced that a baby boy named Brayden was born at Credit Valley Hospital at 12:01 a.m. on January 1.
Braydon is officially the hospital's 2018 New Year's baby.
According to the hospital, Brayden weighs 7 lbs and 4 ounces.
Other New Year's babies include a baby delivered at the stroke of midnight at St. Michael's Hospital in Toronto and twins born at midnight (well, the boy was born at midnight, his sister followed at 12:07 a.m.) at Humber River Hospital in North York.
Here's a picture of Brayden and family, courtesy of Trillium Health Partners.
Congratulations to the young family!
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19