Here is where all the speed cameras are in Mississauga
Published March 17, 2023 at 12:55 pm
The number of active speed cameras in Mississauga has more than doubled in a year.
And many have moved to new locations this winter hoping to nab drivers in Community Safety Zones.
The city launched the Automated Speed Enforcement (ASE) cameras program in 2021 with a goal to have 22 across the city. The photo radar cameras are meant to track and ticket speeders in Community Safety Zones near schools and speeding hot spots across the city.
The cameras capture images of vehicles exceeding the speed limit and a provincial offences officer reviews the information before a ticket is sent to the registered plate owner.
In January last year, there were only about nine cameras up.
As of March 17, there were 21 cameras in operation with several moved to new locations in January and February.
Here are all the active cameras as of March 17:
- Dunrankin Drive (between Morning Star Dr. and Darcel Ave.)
- Bough Beeches Boulevard (between Chalkdene Gr. and Claypine Rise)
- Ogden Avenue (between Muir Rd. and Halliday Ave.)
- Northaven Drive (between Arbor Rd. and Atwater Ave.)
- Corsair (between Pathinder Dr. and Cherry Post Dr.)
- Willowbank Terrace (between Forets Fire Ln. and Rathburn Rd. E)
- Barondale Drive (between Cortina Cres. and Wildwood Tr.)
- Kingsbridge Garden Circle (between Regents Terr. and Kingston Crt.)
- Mississauga Valley Boulevard (between Fairview Rd. and Trisha Downs)
- Hillcrest Avenue (between Clayhill Rd. and Parkerhill Rd.)
- Edenrose Street (between White Clover Way and Rathkeale Rd.)
- The Credit Woodlands (between McBride Ave. and O’Hagan Dr.)
- Sameulson Circle (between Stockbridge Crt. and Derry Rd. W)
- Vista Boulevard (between Erin Mills Pkwy. and Vista Dr.)
- Montevideo Road (between Neuchatel Rd. and Glen Erin Dr.)
- Castlebridge Drive (between Greensboro Dr. and Glen Erin Dr.)
- Churchill Meadows Boulevard (between Thomas St. and Mulligan Crossing)
- Perennial Drive (between Preservation Cir. and Tenth Line W.)
- Aquinas Avenue (between Sebastian Dr. and Long Acre Dr.)
- Artesian Drive (between Auckland Ave. and Long Acre Dr.)
- Bodley Road (between Constable Rd. and Constable Rd.)
More information about Mississauga’s speed cameras can be found here.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising