Here is the Weather You Can Expect for Mississauga This Week
The CNE is open in Toronto and you know what that means: the unofficial end of summer.
But we’re hanging onto these sweltering nights for as long as we can.
So what’s in store this week?
Sun and showers.
Monday’s a perfect day, reaching a high of 26 C.
Tuesday will see a few showers or thunderstorms, Environment Canada predicts, while Wednesday will likely see a mix of sun and cloud with an expected high of 23 C.
That carries into Thursday and Friday with a predicted high of 26 C and 27 C respectively.
The weekend is shaping up to be a solid one.
Saturday could see a 30 per cent chance of showers and is predicted to reach a pleasant 24 C.
Finally, Sunday is slated to be a gorgeous 28 C.
Who’s heading to the Ex this weekend?
Screenshot: Environment Canada
- 'Significant' April Showers on Tap in Mississauga
- Mississauga Residents Can Expect Summer Weather This Long Weekend
- Extremely Hot and Sunny Weather Predicted for Canada Day Long Weekend
- Here's What the Weather Will be Like in Mississauga This Week
- Here's What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Mississauga This Week
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June