Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Tonight's Raptor's Game Playing At Celebration Square
Tonight is game three between the Toronto Raptors and Golden State Warriors in the 2019 NBA Finals. As everyone probably knows, Mississauga Celebration Square will transform into Jurassic Park West with the games on the big screens.
These are the dates of the upcoming games:
Game 3: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 - 9 p.m.
Game 4: Friday, June 7, 2019 - 9 p.m.
Game 5: Monday, June 10, 2019 - 9 p.m.
Game 6: Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 9 p.m.*
Game 7: Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 9 p.m.*
The city has also made some changes to road closures and pre-game entertainment prior to tonight’s game.
DJ Andre 905 and Sir Lancelot will entertain the crowds during the pre-show.
There will also be basketball hoops set up in the area to shoot some hoops prior to tip-off.
Road closures will take effect at half time and at the end of the game.
Accessible seating will be available in the Accessible Viewing Area by the Main Stage and assisted listening devices are available upon request.
Dimkin’s Crepes, Le Chateau Chicken, Rollz Creamery and OMG Perogies will all be onsite during tonight’s game.
Tonight’s Fresh Air Fitness has been cancelled. It will return next Wednesday with the scheduled Zumba class.
During game four, the Mississauga Food Bank will be on-site. The city hopes that people show team spirit and bring non-perishable food items for donation.
Parking will be available in the underground parking lots at the Civic Centre and the Central Library.
The city is also reminding people to be respectful to those around them and to the property at the Square. Emergency services including Peel Regional Police and St. John Ambulance will be on scene to ensure a positive and safe event for attendees and staff. All food and beverage containers should be thrown away in the garbage and recycling containers located throughout the Square.
Again, games will be shown rain or shine. Delays or cancellations will only occur during extreme weather (such as lightning).
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Canadian family rides out COVID-19 pandemic on remote tropical island
- These Square One stores are still open amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Mississauga defers another charge in wake of COVID-19 pandemic
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Game 6 at Jurassic Park West in Mississauga
- Here Is What You Need To Know About The Raptors' Games At Celebration Square
- Everything You Need to Know About Jurassic Park West Tonight
- Road Closures in Effect During NBA Finals Game 5 in Mississauga
- Mississauga Steelheads game postponed due to weather