Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The Mississauga Waterfront Festival
The Mississauga Waterfront Festival is celebrating their 23rd year on June 15, 16 and 17 at the Port Credit Memorial Park.
For those of you who do not know, the Mississauga Waterfront Festival is a free festival that the whole family can enjoy. It has has been one of the Top 100 Festivals in Ontario for the past 13 years and attracts over 70,000 people each year. It also partners with local charitable and not-for-profit organizations to provide donations to their outreach programs.
The three-day weekend festival offers live concerts, family activities, food and entertainment. There will be vendors and food trucks set up near the park.
The activities and entertainment will start at various times throughout the day. This year, the festival will feature Family Funday’s Carnival, Atraktiv Musical Bikes, Games on Wheels, Suess Mobile, and Monkey Movers Gym Bus on all three days. On Saturday and Sunday, people can enjoy President’s Choice’s superdogs while partaking in activities such as face painting, a trackless train, pottery with Potters Guild and painting with Art Trendz.
Along with the activities, there will be also live concerts all three days. The festival will be celebrating Rockin’ River Revue on Friday starting at 6:30 p.m with Summer of 69, Just Heart and Jukebox Heroes as headliners. On Saturday, the festival will hold Credit Goes Country with artists Elyse Saunders, Big City Lights, Kansas Stone, and Jason Blaine, which will start at 7 p.m. On Sunday, the festival is celebrating Sunday Family Fun Day, which will start at noon. Paw Patrol, Alvin and The Chimpmunks, Little Buckaroos, and DJ Trevor will headline.
Click here for the full schedule and more details. The Mississauga Waterfront Festival has also released the official park map for the three days.
There are a few rules that people must follow to be allowed into the festival. There are no vehicles, bicycles, rollerblades and skateboards allowed. People cannot carry unsealed bottles, glass bottles or alcohol. There are no pets, except for working dogs, allowed on the festival premises. The Mississauga Waterfront Festival will be conducting bag checks.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire breaks out on highway in Mississauga
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- Suspect flees armed bank robbery in Mississauga
- Here’s How Many Trendy Food Vendors Will Be at Japan Festival Canada in Mississauga
- Here's Everything You Need To Know About Mississauga's Food Festival Happening This Week
- Huge Food and Entertainment Festival Coming to Mississauga Soon
- Huge Three-Day Festival Set to Hit Mississauga
- A Unique Food, Music and Culture Festival is Coming to Mississauga