Heavy snowfall to impact morning commute in Mississauga and Brampton
Environment Canada has issued a Winter Weather Travel Advisory for Mississauga and Brampton, forecasting heavy snowfall that will likely impact the morning commute on Monday, February 22.
“A band of snow is forecast to move across the area late tonight through Monday morning. The snow will become heavy at times Monday morning, and will likely result in poor visibilities in heavy snow,” EC reports.
Total snowfall amounts of 5 to 10 cm are expected by the time the snow comes to an end on Monday afternoon.
Motorists are advised to exercise caution and alter their travel plans as needed.
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl last seen driving a car in Mississauga
- Construction coming to busy GO Station and street to make way for Hurontario LRT in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules