Heavy snowfall to impact morning commute in Mississauga and Brampton
Environment Canada has issued a Winter Weather Travel Advisory for Mississauga and Brampton, forecasting heavy snowfall that will likely impact the morning commute on Monday, February 22.
“A band of snow is forecast to move across the area late tonight through Monday morning. The snow will become heavy at times Monday morning, and will likely result in poor visibilities in heavy snow,” EC reports.
Total snowfall amounts of 5 to 10 cm are expected by the time the snow comes to an end on Monday afternoon.
Motorists are advised to exercise caution and alter their travel plans as needed.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases