Heavy snowfall to impact morning commute in Halton
Halton residents should be aware of some upcoming weather that may make tomorrow morning’s commute difficult.
Environment Canada has issued a Winter Weather Travel Advisory for Halton, forecasting heavy snowfall that will likely impact the morning commute on Monday, February 22.
"A band of snow is forecast to move across the area late tonight through Monday morning. The snow will become heavy at times Monday morning, and will likely result in poor visibilities in heavy snow," EC reports.
Total snowfall amounts of 5 to 10 cm are expected by the time the snow comes to an end on Monday afternoon.
Motorists are advised to exercise caution and alter their travel plans as needed.
- Heavy snowfall to impact morning commute in Mississauga and Brampton
- Heavy snowfall to impact morning commute in Hamilton
- WEATHER WARNING: Heavy Rainfall May Impact Morning Commute in Mississauga
- Winter weather to impact morning commute in Mississauga
- Snow Could Create Messy Morning Commute in Mississauga
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard