Heavy snow warning issued for Mississauga
Environment Canada issued a winter storm warning for Wednesday in Mississauga.
“Snow is expected to begin near midnight before becoming heavy Wednesday afternoon,” said Environment Canada. “Heavy snow will continue through Wednesday evening before tapering to flurries overnight.”
Total snowfall amounts of 15 to 25 cm are possible by Thursday morning.
“Motorists should be prepared for poor winter driving conditions due to low visibilities in heavy snow and quickly accumulating snow,” Environment Canada added.
This snow is reportedly the result of a Texas Low that will track over Eastern Ontario Wednesday night.
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Over 200 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, over 150 cases now confirmed in Mississauga