Heavy snow warning issued for Mississauga
Environment Canada issued a winter storm warning for Wednesday in Mississauga.
“Snow is expected to begin near midnight before becoming heavy Wednesday afternoon,” said Environment Canada. “Heavy snow will continue through Wednesday evening before tapering to flurries overnight.”
Total snowfall amounts of 15 to 25 cm are possible by Thursday morning.
“Motorists should be prepared for poor winter driving conditions due to low visibilities in heavy snow and quickly accumulating snow,” Environment Canada added.
This snow is reportedly the result of a Texas Low that will track over Eastern Ontario Wednesday night.
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery
- Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga