A special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for Mississauga and Brampton.
Heavy rain and strong winds are in the forecast for Thursday (March 25) night into Friday for parts of the city.
Residents should expect between 20 to 40 mm of rain, with as much as 50 mm possible for certain areas.
Additionally, winds as strong as 70 to 80 km/h are expected in many areas Friday afternoon.
The rain is expected to taper off by noon on Friday, while strong winds are expected to persist through the afternoon and possibly into the evening.
- Strong winds and freezing rain in forecast for Mississauga
- Strong Winds Expected to Hit Mississauga Very Soon
- Strong winds expected for Mississauga and Brampton throughout Friday
- Rain, snow and strong winds in the forecast for Mississauga
- Strong winds expected for Oakville, Burlington and Milton throughout Friday
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Police after four suspects who stole $10,000 of items from Milton Shoppers Drug Mart