Heat Warning Issued for Mississauga
A heat warning is currently in effect for the city of Mississauga.
Temperatures reached 31 degrees on Friday and only dropped to around 20 degrees early this morning, Environment Canada reports. This is expected to happen again today and later tonight, with the overall heat and humidity expected to feel close to 40 degrees.
This two-day event will meet the heat warning criteria, according to EC.
Citizens are advised to avoid the heat if possible, drink plenty of water, and look out for symptoms of heat illness: swelling, rash, cramps, fainting, heat exhaustion, heat stroke and the worsening of some health conditions.
Stay cool, Mississauga!
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- An Unexpected Shop is Opening Soon in Square One in Mississauga
- Part of Pearson Airport Evacuated Due to Fire
- Multiple Traffic Lights in Mississauga are Out
- Over 3,000 Homes and Businesses Without Power in Mississauga Following Power Outage