Heat Warning Issued for Mississauga
A heat warning is currently in effect for the city of Mississauga.
Temperatures reached 31 degrees on Friday and only dropped to around 20 degrees early this morning, Environment Canada reports. This is expected to happen again today and later tonight, with the overall heat and humidity expected to feel close to 40 degrees.
This two-day event will meet the heat warning criteria, according to EC.
Citizens are advised to avoid the heat if possible, drink plenty of water, and look out for symptoms of heat illness: swelling, rash, cramps, fainting, heat exhaustion, heat stroke and the worsening of some health conditions.
Stay cool, Mississauga!
- Gun Spotted in Robbery Incident Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Exciting Continuing Education Programs Offered by McMaster University in Mississauga
- Something is Coming to the Old Sport Chek Location in Mississauga
- An Innovative Company is Expanding in Mississauga
- City to Weed Out Municipal Boulevard Negligence