Heat warning in effect in Mississauga
Another heat warning is in effect for CITY.
The extremely high temperatures and humidity are expected to end tonight after the rain.
Residents are reminded to drink plenty of water, and check on older family, friends and neighbours and ensure they are also staying hydrated.
Further, neither pets nor people should be left inside parked vehicles.
- Police responding to child hanging from rail of balcony in Mississauga
- Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
- Toronto strip club employee may have exposed up to 550 to COVID-19: officials
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- A fast food chain has had to close 40 locations amid the COVID-19 pandemic