Head of Ontario’s vaccination distribution task force visits Mississauga Hospital’s vaccine clinic
On Tuesday (January 12), Trillium Health Partners (THP) hosted retired General Rick Hillier, lead of Ontario's vaccine distribution task force, on a tour of Mississauga Hospital's vaccine clinic.
Joining Hillier on the tour were THP President and CEO Michelle DiEmanuele, and Chief of Staff Dr. Dante Morra.
Since December 21, THP has been vaccinating long-term care workers and high-risk congregate setting health care workers, followed by high-risk THP staff and first responders in accordance with federal and provincial government direction.
Additionally, as Ontario continues to increase vaccinations, THP has partnered with Peel Regional Paramedics to administer vaccines to long-term care workers and other priority groups.
- Retired general Rick Hillier leaving role as Ontario vaccine task force head: Ford
- Hamilton to begin bringing COVID-19 vaccine to residents at long-term care and high-risk homes
- Long-term care workers express relief, hope at pilot COVID-19 vaccine clinic
- Ontario says lockdown regions such as Mississauga first in line for vaccine distribution
- Ontario meets deadline for first round of long-term care home vaccinations
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19