Haunted Walk Coming to Mississauga
With Halloween just a few short weeks away, it's time to start planning some decidedly spooky activities.
And fortunately for Mississauga, there's an opportunity to explore the city's history when it's nice and dark (and perhaps just a little bit eerie) outside.
Heritage Mississauga recently announced that its 17th annual Haunted Mississauga heritage tour (which it runs in partnership with Museums of Mississauga) will take place on Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018 at the Benares Historic House (1507 Clarkson Rd. N.).
Every haunted walk is themed, and this year's walk will be centered around a First World War Victory Party and remembrance of Armistice Day in 1918.
The 45-minute tours will take place at 7:00, 7:20, 7:40, 8:00, 8:20, 8:40 and 9:00 pm.
The tours have been an annual tradition for quite some time, as Haunted Mississauga began back in 2002 with a special lecture featuring author Terry Boyle.
Heritage Mississauga says the event gradually transformed into tours featuring actors in costume portraying people and events from the past.
The tours are incredibly affordable, as adult tickets only cost $5. Children and seniors can enjoy the tours for $3 a ticket
If you want to participate, call 905-828-8411 ext. 0 or email info [at] heritagemississauga [dot] org to reserve tickets (note that space is limited).
Hot refreshments will be provided.
For more information, click here.
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- Restaurant says Oosterhoff party was ‘reminded several times’ to follow COVID rules
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga