Hasbro's toy recycling program is coming to Mississauga
Hasbro Inc. has announced its toy recycling program is coming to Canada.
Through the program, people can send their favourite, well-loved toys to TerraCycle, a company that repurposes them into materials used in the construction of play spaces, flower pots, park benches, and more.
“Through the expansion of Hasbro’s Toy Recycling Program to Canada, we’re now able to provide Canadian consumers with a sustainable solution for recycling their well-loved toys and games,” Greg Ferguson, VP of Marketing for Hasbro Canada, said in a news release.
“By choosing Hasbro toys and games, consumers can feel confident that our products are of the highest quality, responsibly made and recyclable through TerraCycle,” he continued.
Those who wish to participate can sign up at TerraCycle’s website, after which, they just need to package up the toys they want to send, print off a free shipping label and send it to TerraCycle--who will do the rest.
The program is open to all Hasbro toys and games, including face-to-face games, toys, action figures, dolls, plush, and others.
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Syrian refugee family makes new life--and opens new business--in Mississauga
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Fried chicken restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Here’s how much taxes could climb in Mississauga soon