Hasbro's toy recycling program is coming to Mississauga
Hasbro Inc. has announced its toy recycling program is coming to Canada.
Through the program, people can send their favourite, well-loved toys to TerraCycle, a company that repurposes them into materials used in the construction of play spaces, flower pots, park benches, and more.
“Through the expansion of Hasbro’s Toy Recycling Program to Canada, we’re now able to provide Canadian consumers with a sustainable solution for recycling their well-loved toys and games,” Greg Ferguson, VP of Marketing for Hasbro Canada, said in a news release.
“By choosing Hasbro toys and games, consumers can feel confident that our products are of the highest quality, responsibly made and recyclable through TerraCycle,” he continued.
Those who wish to participate can sign up at TerraCycle’s website, after which, they just need to package up the toys they want to send, print off a free shipping label and send it to TerraCycle--who will do the rest.
The program is open to all Hasbro toys and games, including face-to-face games, toys, action figures, dolls, plush, and others.
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store