Harvest Meats recalls sausages over undercooking
Harvest Meats is recalling a brand of Polish sausages due to undercooking that may make them unsafe to eat.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency says the recall affects customers in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Ontario and Saskatchewan.
It covers Harvest brand Polish sausages in 675-gram packages with a March 15 best before date.
Customers are advised to throw away or return the product.
The agency says no illnesses have been reported.
A food safety investigation is ongoing.
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is considering limiting the amount of food citizens can bring into Canada
- Sunwing and Second Harvest teaming up to provide more than 46,000 meals to Canadians in need
- Public Health Agency of Canada says more illnesses linked to U.S.-grown onions
- Meat product recall at FreshCo and Sobeys grocery stores
- Food Products Recalled Due to Potential Health Hazards
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Stay-at-home order lifts today in Mississauga and Brampton