Harvest Meats recalls sausages over undercooking
Harvest Meats is recalling a brand of Polish sausages due to undercooking that may make them unsafe to eat.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency says the recall affects customers in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Ontario and Saskatchewan.
It covers Harvest brand Polish sausages in 675-gram packages with a March 15 best before date.
Customers are advised to throw away or return the product.
The agency says no illnesses have been reported.
A food safety investigation is ongoing.
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is considering limiting the amount of food citizens can bring into Canada
- Sunwing and Second Harvest teaming up to provide more than 46,000 meals to Canadians in need
- Public Health Agency of Canada says more illnesses linked to U.S.-grown onions
- Meat product recall at FreshCo and Sobeys grocery stores
- Food Products Recalled Due to Potential Health Hazards
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Trio of suitors to bid on anaerobic digestion plant in Clarington