Harry Potter Returns to the Big Screen in Theatres Near Mississauga
Wizards and muggles rejoice!
Fans of the critically acclaimed Harry Potter franchise should be pleased to hear that all eight films in the series will be returning to theatres in Canada for a one-week rerun — a fantastic opportunity for moviegoers who want to relive the (literal) magic.
The films hit theatres beginning next Thursday, October 30, with tickets to go on sale this Friday the 7th.
The reruns act as a sort of prelude to next month’s theatrical release of “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them” by J.K. Rowling, author of the Harry Potter series. The film (and the book it’s based on) is a separate story that takes place in the same universe.
While it sadly doesn’t seem like any theatres in Mississauga will be rerunning the HP films, you still have a few solid options if you’re willing to visit another city. The full list of participating theatres in Canada is as follows:
- Scotiabank Theatre Toronto
- Cineplex Cinemas Vaughan
- Cineplex Cinemas Winston Churchill
The rest of Canada:
- Cineplex Cinemas Langley
- Cinema Cineplex Forum
- SilverCity Riverport, Cinemas
- Scotiabank Theatre Winnipeg
- Scotiabank Theatre Edmonton
- SilverCity Windsor Cinemas
- SilverCity London Cinemas
- Cineplex Cinemas Ancaster
- Scotiabank Theatre Ottawa
If you consider yourself a die-hard fan of the series then this is an opportunity you likely won’t want to miss, so grab some friends and enjoy the films on the big screen while you can!
- Raptor’s Games Will be Shown at Some Movie Theatres in Mississauga
- Cineplex reopening a movie theatre in Mississauga
- You Can Now Watch Very Cheap Movies in Some Mississauga Theatres
- Ride-like features coming to multiple Cineplex locations
- Suspicious Attacks Prompt Cineplex to Pull Film From Theatres Again
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases