Handgun Seen in Armed Robbery in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for an armed robbery this afternoon in Mississauga.
Peel Police reported around 12:45 p.m. that a robbery had taken place at a commercial establishment in the area of Stillriver Crescent and Willow Way, west of Creditview at Bristol Road West.
The suspect, who was seen carrying a handgun, fled the scene with stolen property.
No injuries have been reported, thankfully.
There is no suspect description at this time. Police are continuing to investigate.
- Police dog tracks down armed robbery suspect in Mississauga
- Police Looking For Potentially Armed Suspect Following Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Armed Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Robbery with Firearm in Mississauga
- Peel police investigating reported armed robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry