Hamilton's Royal Botanical Gardens opening all outdoor areas to the public
The Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG) is opening all outdoor garden areas to the public, starting Monday (June 14).
Visitors will have access to all 300 acres of cultivated gardens and natural lands, including 27 kilometres of scenic nature trails.
Garden hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.
Ahead of the public opening, RBG members are being offered exclusive weekend access to Hendrie Park and the historic Rock Garden from June 11 to 13.
Indoor building amenities and areas such as the Mediterranean Garden and the Greenhouse Cafe remain temporarily closed to the public.
As part of the reopening, the RBG shop will be operating in the Camilla and Peter Dalglish Atrium with reduced visitor capacity, a sanitizing station, and distance markers to ensure safe shopping.
- Some Mississauga conservation areas and trails to remain closed for now
- Mississauga to begin reopening outdoor amenities
- Some Public Areas Closed Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- Indigenous Sweat Lodge and Healing Garden Opening in Mississauga
- Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- Knife-holding man at Mississauga intersection, warns Peel police
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently