Hamilton yoga studio offering outdoor classes
A Hamilton yoga studio says it will begin offering an outdoor class next week, after the province enters Step 1 of its reopening.
Circle Studios says it will be holding a yin yoga class beginning Tuesday (June 15) at 6:30 p.m. in Gage Park in central Hamilton. The class will convene at the large water fountain in the middle of the park. Participants are asked to bring their own yoga mat and water, and parking is available along Lawrence Avenue.
Yin is generally considered one of the more accessible forms of a yoga practice since it is has a slower pace,
Step 1 of Ontario’s reopening allows outdoor sports activity for up to 10 people.
- Mississauga yoga studio says it won’t be reopening its brick and mortar studio after COVID-19 restrictions lift
- Brampton celebrating International Yoga Day with free, online class
- Brand New Affordable Yoga Studio Now Open in Mississauga
- Popular yoga studio in Mississauga permanently closing due to COVID-19
- Yoga studio wants permit break for park classes in Mississauga
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga