Hamilton will soon have a new bakery that specializes in cream pies and it looks divine
Mikey’s Cream Pies, which specializes in homemade, from-scratch pies and cookies and other sweet treats, will be opening a storefront at 775 Barton St. E on Tuesday, March 9.
The man behind the pies, and the name of the shop, is Mike Jenson, a Hamiltonian and karaoke enthusiast who has turned a passion for baking for friends and family into a career.
“After baking for family and friends for the last 30 years, I finally decided to put my products out there for your enjoyment,” Jenson wrote on his new company’s website.
“At 52 years old I have finally found my true passion in my career and I hope that you love my tasty treats as much as I do.”
Mikey’s already has a pretty large and loyal following on Facebook and judging from reviews and comments on social media, Hamiltonians are going to be lining up to get their hands on these creamy creations.
There is even Mikey’s merchandise available to purchase for really big fans.
Next week’s opening is considered Mikey’s ‘soft’ launch and a grand opening, featuring giveaways and specials and lots of samples, will be held in the future.
Mikey’s menu, which is expected to be finalized over the weekend, will feature mouthwatering items like Banana Split Pie, Cookies and Cream Pie, Apple Fritter Bread, Peanut Butter Pie, Butter tarts and the classic cream pies like coconut, chocolate and banana.
- One of the Most Popular Toronto Ice Cream Joints Headed to Mississauga
- A Very Unique New Ice Cream Joint is Opening in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s First Thai Ice Cream Rolls Shop Opens
- Trendy new ice cream hotspot now open in Streetsville in Mississauga
- Brand New Bakery With Unique Ice Cream Selection Coming to Mississauga Soon
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood