Hamilton police say an officer has tested positive for COVID-19
Hamilton police are notifying the public about a new case of COVID-19 within the Hamilton Police Service (HPS).
Police said today (April 2) they were made aware that a member working in the Investigative Services Division has tested positive for the virus.
The officer was last at work on Tuesday, March 30.
As with all police COVID cases, HPS is working with Public Health on contact tracing.
“All close contacts have been notified,” police said.
- Hamilton police officer tests positive for COVID-19
- Two Hamilton police officers test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Three employees working at Fortinos in Hamilton test positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton, Halton and Hamilton under air quality warning from forest fires
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton