Hamilton Police release video of suspects in 'senseless' shooting of David Anderson
The Hamilton Police Service (HPS) released a video of who they believe are suspects in the city’s seventh homicide of 2021.
Police say four suspects were seen running from the scene of a shooting that occurred in an alleyway Wednesday (Apr. 28) night.
At around 10:30 p.m., 38-year-old David Anderson was shot in the area between Birch and Gibson Ave.
He was transported to Hamilton General Hospital and was pronounced dead at around 11:15 p.m. that night.
HPS called the shooting “senseless” and believe it occurred during a robbery.
“These suspects can only be described as four males at this time,” said HPS. “These suspects were last observed running eastbound from Gibson Street toward Chestnut Avenue.”
Police said Friday (Apr. 30) they were continuing to monitor the area.
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Hamilton homicide suspects have fled the country, police say
- Police Seeking Suspects in Fatal Shooting in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police make two arrests, seeking more suspects in brazen daylight shooting that claimed the life of 17-year-old boy in Mississauga
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- Weddings and buffets could be back as early as fall in Mississauga and Brampton
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6
- Three employees of Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19