Hamilton police officer tests positive for COVID-19
Police are notifying residents about a positive case of COVID-19 within the Hamilton Police Service (HPS).
It was reported today (March 20) that a member working at Central Station recently tested positive for the virus.
They were last at work on Thursday, March 11.
As with all positive COVID-19 cases, HPS is working with Hamilton Public Health on contact tracing.
“All close contacts have been notified,” police said on Saturday.
- Hamilton police say an officer has tested positive for COVID-19
- Two Hamilton police officers test positive for COVID-19
- Employee of grocery store in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Hamilton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada