Hamilton police officer tests positive for COVID-19
Police are notifying residents about a positive case of COVID-19 within the Hamilton Police Service (HPS).
It was reported today (March 20) that a member working at Central Station recently tested positive for the virus.
They were last at work on Thursday, March 11.
As with all positive COVID-19 cases, HPS is working with Hamilton Public Health on contact tracing.
“All close contacts have been notified,” police said on Saturday.
- Hamilton police say an officer has tested positive for COVID-19
- Two Hamilton police officers test positive for COVID-19
- Employee of grocery store in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Hamilton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Three employees working at Fortinos in Hamilton test positive for COVID-19
- Boy dies after suffering medical episode while playing basketball in Milton
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Large Mississauga complex used by Bell sold in billion dollar deal
- You will now be rewarded for licencing your pet in Hamilton
- Mississauga man facing charges after 7-month-old puppy dragged beside car