Hamilton Police forensic team continues investigation into alleged buried baby
The Hamilton Police Service forensic team is on the scene Thursday (Feb. 25) as the investigation into reports of a buried baby continues.
Police expect the investigation to continue through Friday.
Police reported Wednesday that they received information just after midnight related to a baby being buried at a residence near Wellington St. N and Wilson.
“[We are] are investigating a report of a baby buried at the residence,” said police in an official statement. “At this time, Hamilton Police are unable to confirm the accuracy of the report.”
Two people remain in custody in relation to the investigation.
- Police investigating reports of a 'buried baby' in downtown Hamilton
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- 15 Year Old Mother Arrested for Baby's Death in Peel
- Hamilton Police investigating video of woman calling baby N-word
- Hamilton man arrested in connection to child pornography investigation: Police
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Mississauga, Brampton, Halton and Hamilton under air quality warning from forest fires