Hamilton police continue to investigate stolen boat
The Hamilton Police Service is making a plea to the public for assistance in locating a boat that was reported stolen in mid-May.
Shortly before midnight on May 17, two “unknown suspects” entered the compound of Newport Yacht Club located at 711 North Service Rd, Stoney Creek with a pick-up truck and reportedly attached a trailered 2017 Harris Cruiser boat with a 150HP Mercury outboard motor.
“LOU LOU” is printed on the rear of the boat and the Transport Canada Registration, QC5577770 is located on the sides.
The boat was on a black trailer with four white-rimmed tires and had a Quebec license plate attached.
If you have any information you are asked to contact Detective Constable Sarah Ricker 905-546-8938 or Staff Sergeant Andrea Torrie 905-546-2991 of the B.E.A.R. Unit.
To provide information anonymously call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or submit your anonymous tips online at crimestoppershamilton.com.
- Hamilton Police seek public's help in identifying suspect in west end robbery
- Boat Loses Power Near Mississauga Shore
- Hamilton Police continue to seek public assistance in gas station robbery
- Police seek assistance in locating Niagara Falls man last seen in Hamilton
- Police Responding to Boat in Distress in Mississauga
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Over 80 per cent of eligible Ontarians have now received at least one dose
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant
- Peel Police have two suspects in Brampton carjacking in custody, search on for other