Hamilton man found in apartment hallway with 'blunt force trauma' pronounced dead
The Hamilton Police Service (HPS) says it’s investigating the city’s eighth homicide of 2021.
A man believed to be in his 50s was pronounced dead at the Hamilton General Hospital after he was found unconscious on the second-floor hallway of 737 Barton St. East.
“Witnesses report a verbal altercation that occurred inside the building prior to the discovery of the male victim by other tenants of the premises,” said HPS.
Investigators did not provide suspect details, nor did they identify the deceased.
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Hamilton power outage affecting over 400 homes and businesses