Hamilton man charged after crash sends 5 people to hospital
Hamilton Police say speed and alcohol factored into a single-vehicle collision that sent five people to hospital early Sunday.
As a result, a 21-year-old man from Dundas was arrested and charged.
Police say the collision occurred shortly after 1 a.m. in the area of Mineral Springs and Binkley Rd in Dundas.
The vehicle reportedly drove off the road and into a wooded area.
All five occupants of the vehicle were treated for non-life-threatening injuries. One of the passengers was ejected from the vehicle and two others had to be extricated from the vehicle.
The driver is facing charges of operating a motor vehicle while impaired.
- Cyclist sent to Hamilton hospital with life-threatening injuries after collision with motor vehicle
- Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Hamilton woman charged after 5-year-old suffered "life-threatening" injuries in a collision
- Driver Arrested With Stolen Property After Single-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Driver Extricated from Vehicle After Crash in Mississauga
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Peel Police have two suspects in Brampton carjacking in custody, search on for other
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant