Hamilton grocery store reports a new case of COVID-19
A worker at a Hamilton grocery store has tested positive for COVID-19 today.
The store is Fortinos at 21 Upper Centennial Pkwy S. at Rymal Rd. E. in Stoney Creek.
According to the company, the worker was last on the job January 16.
Parent company Loblaws has been regularly providing updates about cases of COVID-19 in its stores since the beginning of the pandemic.
The company says it is prepared for all possible situations and when cases arise, managers work closely with public health officials and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts, as well as conducting the required cleaning and sanitization of the stores.
- Two cases of COVID appear at Brampton grocery store
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- New COVID-19 case reported at another Fortinos location in Hamilton
- Grocery store and drug store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey zone on March 9
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl last seen driving a car in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Construction coming to busy GO Station and street to make way for Hurontario LRT in Mississauga
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga