Hamilton grocery store reports a new case of COVID-19
A worker at a Hamilton grocery store has tested positive for COVID-19 today.
The store is Fortinos at 21 Upper Centennial Pkwy S. at Rymal Rd. E. in Stoney Creek.
According to the company, the worker was last on the job January 16.
Parent company Loblaws has been regularly providing updates about cases of COVID-19 in its stores since the beginning of the pandemic.
The company says it is prepared for all possible situations and when cases arise, managers work closely with public health officials and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts, as well as conducting the required cleaning and sanitization of the stores.
- Two cases of COVID appear at Brampton grocery store
- Employee of grocery store in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Hamilton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents can book vaccination at Doses After Dark
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga