Hamilton grandmother dropped a Plinko chip and won $300K at the OLG Prize Centre
Is there something in the Stoney Creek fountain?
The Hamilton-area town has produced another lotto winner.
Dusanka Zarkovich of Stoney Creek lived out a Price is Right dream at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto, dropping a chip on a real Plinko Board to win $300,000.
The 84-year-old grandmother won the opportunity with a $5 Instant Plinko ticket.
“I played Instant Plinko because it was recommended by the store clerk,” she shared. “I played the ticket in the store where I always buy my tickets. When I won the chip drop, the retailer was so excited.”
Dusanka said she told her granddaughter about her big win.
“She asked me what I was going to do next. I told her I had to sleep for three days,” she laughed. “I was surprised. I never thought I would win.”
She plans to share her winnings with her granddaughter.
“She is the star in my sky,” she concluded.
The winning ticket was purchased at Queenston Stationary on King Street in Stoney Creek.
- WATCH: Hamilton PSW wins $500K as first-ever Plinko player at OLG Prize Centre
- 'That's too many zeros!" Hamilton man becomes instant millionaire with Lotto 6/49 win
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Hamilton steel mill worker wins top prize in an Instant Ticket
- Two Hamilton residents celebrate some lucky lotto windfalls
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- Some universities say no to proof of vaccination requirement