Hamilton father ‘in disbelief’ after winning more than $1M on lotto ticket
A Hamilton father of one is exactly $1,000,005 richer after cashing in his winning Lotto Max ticket from the Feb. 23 draw.
After winning the $1-million Maxmillion prize, Geoff Wybrew also won $5 on his Encore selection.
The rich got richer.
“This is my first big win,” shared Geoff.
The 65-year-old purchased his tickets on OLG.ca and realized he won big when he received an email from OLG that said his prize was pending.
“I sat down with my family and we were in disbelief. It’s surreal.”
Geoff says he plans on investing his winnings.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source