Hamilton father ‘in disbelief’ after winning more than $1M on lotto ticket
A Hamilton father of one is exactly $1,000,005 richer after cashing in his winning Lotto Max ticket from the Feb. 23 draw.
After winning the $1-million Maxmillion prize, Geoff Wybrew also won $5 on his Encore selection.
The rich got richer.
“This is my first big win,” shared Geoff.
The 65-year-old purchased his tickets on OLG.ca and realized he won big when he received an email from OLG that said his prize was pending.
“I sat down with my family and we were in disbelief. It’s surreal.”
Geoff says he plans on investing his winnings.
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Arrest follows armed robbery of retail location in Brampton earlier this month