Hamilton businesses partner to deliver Easter Scavenger Hunt on Locke Street
Members of the Locke Street business community are joining forces to provide some socially distant Easter fun for the community.
On Saturday, Apr. 3, from 10 a.m to 2 p.m. the free Scavenger Hunt will begin at 215 Locke St. South—formerly NaRoma Pizza and the current location of Modern Design Studio (MDS).
Participants can take part as a household or family unit as they travel to different outdoor locations, following clues and collecting treats in the process.
Instructions will be provided on-site.
The scavenger hunt is expected to take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
“Our priority is the health and safety of all those involved, participating families will be required to wear your masks, sanitize at each outdoor station and respect social distancing as you move through the scavenger hunt,” said Julia Guest, Events Manager, MDS.
“We are thrilled to join the Locke Street community and partner with many amazing businesses to create and share this experience with the neighbourhood.”
MDS is partnering with neighbouring businesses, New Earth and Souvlocke Greek Taverna, as well as Locke Street Shops.
Those interested can register online: www.eventbrite.ca
- Locke Street Easter Scavenger Hunt postponed as Hamilton goes into lockdown
- Free Summer Scavenger Hunt happening in Hamilton
- Locke Street's newest pub is open and they're doing things a little different
- UTM & Sheridan Scavenger Hunt for Cash & Prizes
- Popular Toronto pizza chain sets up shop in prime Hamilton location
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant