Hamilton businesses partner to deliver Easter Scavenger Hunt on Locke Street
Members of the Locke Street business community are joining forces to provide some socially distant Easter fun for the community.
On Saturday, Apr. 3, from 10 a.m to 2 p.m. the free Scavenger Hunt will begin at 215 Locke St. South—formerly NaRoma Pizza and the current location of Modern Design Studio (MDS).
Participants can take part as a household or family unit as they travel to different outdoor locations, following clues and collecting treats in the process.
Instructions will be provided on-site.
The scavenger hunt is expected to take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
“Our priority is the health and safety of all those involved, participating families will be required to wear your masks, sanitize at each outdoor station and respect social distancing as you move through the scavenger hunt,” said Julia Guest, Events Manager, MDS.
“We are thrilled to join the Locke Street community and partner with many amazing businesses to create and share this experience with the neighbourhood.”
MDS is partnering with neighbouring businesses, New Earth and Souvlocke Greek Taverna, as well as Locke Street Shops.
Those interested can register online: www.eventbrite.ca
- Locke Street Easter Scavenger Hunt postponed as Hamilton goes into lockdown
- UTM & Sheridan Scavenger Hunt for Cash & Prizes
- 5 family-friendly Halloween events happening in Mississauga this year
- Huge Christmas Market Happening Minutes From Mississauga Very Soon
- PICK A SIDE: Should businesses be able to require customers to wear masks
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mass rollout of the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots weeks away in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers