Hamilton businesses can now order COVID-19 rapid testing kits for the work place
Hamilton businesses are now able to order COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Testing Kits for their workplace through the Hamilton Chamber of Commerce.
Businesses, including non-chamber members, with 150 employees or less can participate in the program. Free kits can be ordered online: hamiltonrapidtests.ca
For businesses with over 150 employees, kits can be ordered directly from the Ontario government portal.
All Ontario businesses are required to watch a five-minute instructional training video.
Businesses are also required to complete all necessary forms upon their first pick-up at 44 Frid St in Hamilton.
In order to participate in the Hamilton Rapid Testing program, each business is required to electronically submit their reporting results and will be recommended to screen staff twice weekly.
Information will be shared with Health Canada and the Ministry of Health Ontario.
- Board of Trade offering free Covid test kits for businesses
- Shoppers Drug Marts providing Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario businesses with rapid COVID-19 tests
- Brampton partnership offers rapid COVID tests to small, medium businesses in city
- Hamilton big-box stores, essential businesses target of weekend COVID-19 safety blitz
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga