Hamilton business owner cashes winning Lotto Max ticket
A 59-year-old Hamilton man won the Lotto Max second prize from OLG in the Mar. 16, 2021, draw.
Stuart Zaltz is $279,418.40 richer.
“I’m a first-time lottery winner,” shared the local business owner. “I was so happy when I found out I won.”
The winning ticket was purchased at Danny’s Convenience on Wilson Street in Jerseyville.
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- BREAKING: Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga