Hamilton business owner cashes winning Lotto Max ticket
A 59-year-old Hamilton man won the Lotto Max second prize from OLG in the Mar. 16, 2021, draw.
Stuart Zaltz is $279,418.40 richer.
“I’m a first-time lottery winner,” shared the local business owner. “I was so happy when I found out I won.”
The winning ticket was purchased at Danny’s Convenience on Wilson Street in Jerseyville.
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Police responding to males trying to jump from bridge into Credit River in Mississauga