Halton Police Still Searching for On the Run Mississauga Fugitive
A Mississauga convict is still at large after managing to escape arrest.
Halton police are searching for 30-year-old Domenic Cerasuolo, who is accused of robbery, fraud, and assault.
Cerasuolo’s first crime, committed back in June 2014, was a robbery at a Petro Canada Gas Station in Oakville. He was arrested, convicted of the offence and placed on a probation order.
While on probation, Cerasuolo committed theft on three separate occasions at a Canadian Tire in Oakville. He also committed fraud and theft at an Oakville LCBO, which resulted in security officers attempting to arrest him. He then assaulted the officers and escaped his arrest. His whereabouts are currently unknown.
Cerasuolo is described as a white male, 6’0” and 240 lbs, with brown hair and blue eyes. He has several tattoos and ear piercings. He is known to frequent areas in several cities including Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington, and Hamilton.
Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts is encouraged to call 905-825-4747 (ext. 2208) or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS). You can also visit haltoncrimestoppers.com or text “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
- Suspect from Mississauga Arrested After More Than $20K Worth of Laptops Stolen in Oakville
- Mississauga Man Charged in Oakville Break-In
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Man Suspected of Multiple Thefts in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged in Relation to Gunpoint Robbery in Oakville
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Brampton parents charged after child's luggage used to smuggle drugs into Mississauga's Pearson Airport
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9