Halton House Of The Week: Fully renovated $1.68M located in highly sought after Oakville neighborhood
Published December 1, 2022 at 3:36 pm
This Place: Two storey home has 4,000 square feet of living space and is located in sought after West Oak Trails.
Address: 2247 Grouse Lane, Oakville
Neighbourhood: West Oak Trails
Big Selling Point: Open concept design with gorgeous lighting.
– Porcelain Flooring and Hardwood throughout.
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Quartz countertops, with large patio that takes you out to back deck and fenced in backyard.
– Family room with Cathedral Ceilings and floor to ceiling bay windows that allow lots of sunshine to come through.
– Gas Fire and beautiful staircase that takes you to second floor.
– Hardwood flooring throughout.
– Primary bedroom with large walk-in closet and 5-piece ensuite.
– Three more generous-sized bedrooms with 4-piece bath.
– Professionally finished basement with in-law suite with own entrance and 3-piece bath. Has kitchen and three more bedrooms or make an office.
– Double car garage with inside entry
– Close to Oakville hospital, 407 and QEW, several great schools, transit, shopping and amenities.
4,000 square feet
72 by 105 ft lot dimensions
$5,390 property taxes
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising