Halton House of the Week: Country living on 10 acres in Milton
This Place: Milton home on massive rural lot has multiple income opportunities
Address: 9256 First Line, Milton
Lot Dimensions: 395.21 x 594.35 feet
- A private and tranquil paradise situated on 10-acres of Muskoka-like views with investment income potential.
- More than 6,700 sq.-ft. of space with large spaces that feature floor-to-ceiling windows, multiple skylights, engineered hardwood floors, and wood-exposed ceilings with pot lights.
- Chef-inspired kitchen with a large, centre island, stainless-steel appliances, elegant countertops and overlooking the spacious dining room that has direct access to the backyard deck.
- Romantic primary suite boasts floor-to-ceiling windows and a spa-like ensuite.
- Three separate apartment units with kitchen/kitchenettes, a self-contained loft with kitchen, and a three-car garage,
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising