Halton house of the week: Breathtaking one-of-a-kind architectural masterpiece in Oakville
Published June 25, 2022 at 10:00 am
This Place: This masterpiece is nestled in a private cul-de-sac in west Bronte and is surrounded by mature trees and unparalleled views of Lake Ontario. The custom built home offers approximately 8,700 square feet of total luxury living.
Address: 3291 Shelburne Pl., Oakville
Lot Dimensions: 37.01 x 131.01 ft
- This opulent waterfront beauty boasts prodigious principal rooms with high ceilings, Crown mouldings, pot lights, Herringbone wood floors & several floor to ceiling windows allowing an abundance of natural light to seep through.
- The Chef’s Gourmet Kitchen is equipped with high-end appliances, an oversized granite island & a cozy breakfast area.
- The picturesque backyard has an in-ground pool.
- The second level features an expansive primary bedroom with a large Terrance, B/I closets and a 5-piece Ensuite with double vanities and heated marble floors.
- There is also a nanny suite with its own kitchenette & 4-piece Ensuite.
- The third level boasts a spacious Great Room, two more bedrooms and 4-piece bath.
- The basement fits a hot tub, sauna, gas fireplace and walk up to fenced in yard.
- Extras include a Wolf stove, Subzero fridge and Miele dishwasher.
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising