Halton Health opens new vaccination clinic in Burlington
As the arrival of doses of the COVID-19 vaccine ramp up, so to do the number of clinics where Burlington residents can get vaccinated.
Halton Public Health Services has opened a new clinic at the Gary Allen Learning Centre, located at 3250 New St.
The new mass vaccination centre is the third in Burlington and seventh in Halton Region.
Residents can book appointments at the new clinic beginning Tuesday through the online booking system at halton.ca/COVIDvaccines. Those requiring assistance can also call 311.
There will be no walk-ins accepted.
Beginning Wednesday, residents 40 years of age and older will be able to book their COVID-19 vaccination appointments.
Others who can currently book appointments include Group 1 essential workers, adults 50 and older and people 16 and over who can’t work from home.
The group eligible to get vaccinated will expand again on Friday when it opens to residents 30 and older.
The two other vaccination sites in Burlington are at Joseph Brant Hospital and Compass Point Bible Church.
- Burlington's Joseph Brant Hospital new site for vaccination clinic
- Halton's online vaccination booking to launch on Wednesday
- Oakville YMCA site of new Halton vaccination clinic
- Halton confirms illegal immigrants, refugees eligible to get vaccinated in Oakville, Burlington and Milton
- All Burlington, Oakville and Milton 18+ can book their vaccine next week in Halton
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Here are where all 50 of its photo radar locations are in Brampton
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged